Monday, November 13, 2006

Just Barely Keeping Up....





I'm sure we all feel the same. I have a busy life. Between candles, Hotsource, Vertico, guitar, lyrics, and, at last count, 6 different bands (Wen & Bendy, Little Big Horn, Silverhair, Radio Bandits, Feeding the Animals, and one more project yet to be named....) - well - I just never stop. I'm also trying to lose a few pounds and get into shape. And somehow I need to get the house clean, the laundry done (though we're out of laundry detergent, so I need to go shopping - another thing to do), and the bills paid - oh shit - there's also the taxes.

I must like it. It doesn't stop. And when I drop one thing, I pick up another. Oh well.

Alan, Michael Rootes, and I will be travelling to the US in January. I'm going to relax. To write a bit. To spend time reading. To do some yoga. To regroup.

My friend, Jo, came over on Saturday and we spent a few hours taking pictures of me. I really need some publicity shots. So, anyway, I'll put a few of them here for you to see.

And before Christmas, I'll write a proper WendEmail and introduce everyone on the distribution list to this blog. It's about time.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 am

    you look gorgeous! love the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos have come out so fabulously ... not that you are beautiful all the time but it's just that Jo has captured the essence of you so perfectly. Congrats! Love Esther in Sydney

    ReplyDelete