Friday, May 18, 2007

What Do I Bring to Candle Parties?

Hello. I've just finished getting ready for a party tonight. I bring all of the stuff with me to work and go straight to the party from work. You might want to use this as a checklist.

Things I Always Bring

  • Diary
  • Pens
  • Guest Gifts*
  • Host Gift*
  • Door Prize
  • Scissors
  • Spare Votives (12)
  • Spare Tealights (12)
  • Change
  • Scent Pots
  • Velour Cloth
*Optional to provide guest and host gifts - I do - some don't - it is completely up to you. I have a $5 limit and a personal rule that it must be PL products.

Literature I Always Bring (Labeled where appropriate)

  • Order Forms
  • Door Prize Slips
  • Guest Specials
  • Host Specials
  • Catalogs
  • Discover PL Brochures (4)
  • Copy of Consultant Agreement
  • Live By Candlelight Cards
  • 30 Postcard Invitations
  • Show Cards
Products I Always Bring
  • Used Pillar (I light it first when I arrive)
  • New Pillar
  • Flat as a Pancake Pillar (to prove the point)
  • Ball Candle
  • Square Votive
  • Taper
  • Unwind Linen Spray
  • Revitalise Pulse Point Cream
  • Mirror
  • Peglight
  • Snuffer

My Perfect 10

  1. Something to Wow Them (e.g. Global Fusion Hurricane)
  2. Booking Gift (e.g. Garden Lites AM Warmer)
  3. A Hostess Special (If I have one)
  4. A Starter Pack Item (Quad Prism)
  5. A Starter Pack Item (Iced Crystal Trio)
  6. A Well Being Pillar Holder & Pillar
  7. A Well Being Votive Holder
  8. Scroll Sconce (and I try very hard to put it up somewhere before people arrive)
  9. Quad Prism Pedestal (shows versatility and is beautiful)
  10. Thai Inspiration Pillar Sleeve

No comments:

Post a Comment