Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

We all talk about them. I have actually been pretty good each year at setting my goals. I like goals. This week my goal is to created a forecast for my PartyLite business. I hit my forecast last year - very proud of that....

Anyway, my cousin Erica made a list of resolutions and has inspired me to make a few early statements.....

My list (no prior thought.......)
  1. Shower and get dressed every morning
  2. Get/keep office organised and get finance documentation in order
  3. Exercise more. (Probably need a carrot. OK, when I hit my goal weight I will buy myself a car stereo!)
  4. Sell 2 guitars (I only "need" 3) and sell the acoustic amp (sounds more like a "to do" and less like a resolution, but if you knew how beautiful these 2 guitars were you'd know it will pain me to part with them. I resolve to do it!)
  5. Save money for retirement and Italy - $10,000 each this year. (Wow! Now that's a goal!)
  6. Teach Copper how to stay, heel, come, and lie down on command. (Sit is done.)
That'll do for now.... Later this afternoon I might write a little bit about Mogy and Copper's New Year adventure. Will be a good one if I do it. The good news is that they are both OK. Love, WLC.

P.S. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your resolution, I am yet to formalise mine, have issues with goal setting - but that is another long story, perhaps I'll blog about it!! Cheers and Happy New Year. Jxx

    ReplyDelete