Thursday, August 21, 2008

SHAK is coming to Australia!

Just in time for Spring. Just in time for breakfast. Just in time for lunch. Just in time for shopping. Just in time for me!

I miss my mommy.

Can't wait for her to be here and spend time with me. Us. Everyone. But mostly me!

Note: The adventures of SHAK and DWLJR are on another blog you might want to look at. If you're a picture person, the pictures are absolutely amazing. They have been in some incredible parts of the Rocky Mountains! (Just click on any picture on the blog and you'll get to the picture gallery on flickr.)

http://lloydvacation2008.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. Not totally true about the pictures I'm afraid. They are there on Flickr alright, but they are not public. You need a Flickr account, and I have to send you and invitation. I'm very glad to do that, and if you want to look, please let me know, and I'll send you the invite.
    Doug/Uncle Buck

    ReplyDelete