Monday, August 30, 2010

Copper Whopper the Poser

Hi. My friend Vicki has been pestering me for a good photo of my dog. She is his groomer and don't you think her salon would look fantastic if it were wallpapered with images of this beautiful boy? Of course it would!?!

Actually, I've been thinking about contacting an animal agency to see if Copper would be a good candidate for a commercial. He attracts attention wherever he goes. It's his size more than anything. He is very tall and his mane of hair gives him more presence than he really has.

If we could get him in pictures, or a commercial, then perhaps he could earn some money to pay us back for his vet bills. :) And even better, we could cover his grooming bills and keep his hair long forever.

I can dream, can't I?

Anyhoo, if you click on the image here, you'll be redirected to a small album of full size pictures. So, Vicky, there you go. Take your pick! I hope you like 'em. :) WLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment