Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me!

Hello. Candle update time!

Well, I didn’t bonus in March, but I did get over $1100 in sales which still keeps me active and out there. All good. I have decided that I will bonus in April – offering 30% product credit will make it really easy to pick up 2 more shows. I have only 4 shows scheduled right now, but this weekend I’ll put in a little effort to get 2 more. I’ll also reconfirm the shows I’ve got and coach the hostess to make them big ones!

We have two new people on the team:
  • Welcome to Donna - who had her $800 starter show on Thursday night and then took orders for another $350 in products on Friday. What a great start! Donna is a busy marketing exec with wedding plans this year.
  • Welcome to Angel - I’m about to go to Angel’s house for her starter show! Very exciting. Angel is a new mum to 11 month old daughter, Charlie!
I’ve finally decided on a name for my future unit. My team will be called the Rainbows. I like the colours, the imagery, the pot of gold, and the Kermit the Frog song, Rainbow Connections. My goal is to be promoted to Unit Leader on May 1st!

All for now - see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment