Monday, November 05, 2007

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Copper got a bath today. I gave it to him in the bathtub. What a good boy. He just let me do everything I needed to do and then (yippee) he dried pretty quickly.

It's a rainy and cold spring day though, and I think he's a bit cold; that's probably why he is cuddling up to Mogy. They are right next to me. Sleeping away just like this picture shows (you can click on the image to see a larger one if you want). I played with the exposure a bit and gave it a whimsical frame. Mogy's not that yellow....

I hurt my back in the process. Sore on the left side. I've tried a few yoga postures to stretch it out, but it's pretty sore.

Well, that's about it. The only other thing worth mentioning here is that I had an absolutely beautiful day yesterday. Great friends, a really funny movie (Death at a Funeral - highly recommended), a beautiful lunch at the Sydney Rowing Club, and then drinks and dinner in our backyard. It was relaxing. A great way to spend a Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment