Friday, February 08, 2008

Yes We Can


As an American, I am beginning to watch the US election with more vigor than before. Unable to vote in the primaries as an ex-pat, I have attempted to stay removed from the hype that has been active for over a year already. We still have nine months to go. You can make a human before the election. Go practice that. :)

I have not decided between Clinton, Obama, and McCain. There is a lot of research to do. And I will. It is very important to me.

Something that I do like to see in politicians is their passion. Their ability to set goals, create dreams, and inspire action. JFK had that ability, Ronald Reagan had that ability, Bill Clinton had that ability, and Barack Obama seems to be able to say the right things in that respect.

I do want the world to be a better place.

I hope that this video works better for you than it did for me. I think I found it when one million other people found it - and the buffering drove me crazy. But the message still came through....

1 comment:

  1. This song gave me goose bumps, I wish I could vote here!!!

    ReplyDelete