Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Second Blog


Hi - I'm feeling a bit stir crazy - wish I could type faster. All I have to do today would take 3-4 hours if I could only type as fast as I can speak. But, alas, it will likely not even get done. Of course, taking a few minutes out of my day to type here is not helping. :)

I thought you might want to see a photo of me. Even if you don't, I want to know how to upload one, so I'm going to give that a try now.

Well, that was pretty painless. This is a picture of me with my friend Glenn A Baker. The picture was taken by the photographer to the stars, Bob King. I spent the night in a limo with those two gentlemen on August 4th when we went all around Sydney promoting Jamm 4 Genes, a fundraiser for the Children's Medical Research Institute. We had lots of fun.

I wonder if I need to type enter 2x to get a space between paragraphs on the blog. So far I haven't, I've only hit enter one time. We'll see... (Answer - you have to hit enter 2x to get the space - I'm anal enough to do that now in the edit mode....)

I like the font.

Anything else - or am I just stalling going back to work?

You're right - I'm stalling - bye for now - this might get more interesting later. WLC.

P.S. No one has commented on my first blog - I told 2 people about it and got no comments. Apparently you have to register with Blogger to comment - that's not so bad. I really would like a comment every now and then. Come on! Puh-leeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment