Wednesday, August 23, 2006

When SHAK's Sixty-Four...

My mother turns 64 today. Happy Birthday, Mommy!

This morning, Ben told me that for his mother's 64th he sent her a bottle of wine and a Valentine's card. My quizzical look must've given it away - but I had no idea why he did that. Congratulations if you already got it - for those like me - here are the lyrics to the song.

When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now

Will you still be sending me a valentine

Birthday greetings bottle of wine


Later this morning, my mom informed me that I haven't said much on the blog yet. I laughed and explained that I really hadn't tried to say anything. I'm just trying to learn how to use the damn thing. But since I keep asking for a response - this is bound to get one....

Mommy, I love you very much, and I hope you love me, too. If you do, just add a comment here to let me know. If you don't - I'll understand (sob!).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:22 am

    It is August 24 at 8 am in Scottsdale. I just got the email link to this blog. Thank you Wendy I do love you very much! As you know my birthday (64) (Will you still need me when I'm 64...my song for this b'day)will be celebrated on Sunday because of the impacted schedule we have this week. I got lots of calls on the 22nd. Just got back from exercising and am going to Vincent's for a lunch meeting. today. Love Ma

    ReplyDelete