Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Perspectives Radio

Trolling through the Internet today and I found a neat little application called LinkedIn. Of course I set up my own page on it and I wrote to others who have already used it to see if I could build up the network a bit.

The neat thing is that I found a blog written by a fellow guitar student, Mark Braidwood. Mark and I are in Feeding the Animals for the Hive Live performances. He plays a mean harmonica, too.

Well, in addition, Mark writes pretty regularly in a blog, and I have included a link to one post so you can see what he's writing about. I love learning about the intellect and the interests of other people. The web is pretty cool for this sort of thing.

Perspectives Radio

I'm off to YouTube now to get lost for another hour.... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment